2x Renoir Face Paint Packs in 6xBright and 6xPearl Colours
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Renoir Face Paint Sticks
6 sticks per pack.
These face paint sticks are easy to apply and easy to wash off – just use a moist towelette or face washer and a bit of soapy water if necessary. Baby wipes are a good way to do it!
Spend fun days with the little ones and create long lasting memories!
- Easy to use, the sticks are much less messy than conventional face paints.
- You won’t need brushes anymore, just hold the sticks like a pencil and you are ready to go!
- Bright Colours Pack comes in white, yellow, red, green, blue and black.
- Neon Colours Pack comes in neon yellow, neon orange, neon pink, neon purple, neon green and neon blue.
- Pearl Colours Pack comes in silver, pearl orange, pearl red, pearl green, pearl blue and pearl purple
- The 3 of them are not permanent and non toxic, great for parties or any special occasion!
Get creative with the Renoir Face Paint Sticks
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Renoir Face Paint Sticks.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Non-permanent body art with a shimmery twist!
- Just let the adhesive dry a little, dab on the glitter and the design is done!
- Designs last for days or are easily removed with baby oil.
- The exotic non-permanent body art of the Far East from Jacquard Products!
- Feel free to create your designs on your arms (perhaps as armbands)., on legs, around the belly button, behind the neck or anywhere you want.
- A bluish-black temporary tattoo ink made from an Amazonian fruit juice, jagua has been used by indigenous peoples of the Amazon for thousands of years to create body art.
- It’s easy: first create the design on the Transfer Paper using a pen, pencil or stylus, then use the Cream to transfer that design onto the skin so that you can then trace it confidently with the jagua.
- Safe, non-toxic and 100% natural, Jacquard’s Jagua tattoos last 1-2 weeks and LOOK LIKE A REAL TATTOO!
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.