JACQUARD REDURAN HAND CLEANER -INK AND DYE REMOVER
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
JACQUARD REDURAN HAND CLEANER
- Not to be used for cleaning off lacquers and oil-based paints.
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your JACQUARD REDURAN HAND CLEANER.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- JACQUARD SODIUM ALGINATE SH is a derivative of seaweed which acts as a thicker dyes for painting, stamping or screen printing. For thicker fabrics, use a thinner consistency of liquid dye solution to ensure dye penetration.
- JACQUARD SYNTHRAPOL is an industrial strength, pH neutral, liquid detergent used as a prewash and afterwash for dyed or painted fabrics and as a wetting agent for fabric dyes and paints. Synthrapol has the unique property of keeping loose dye suspended during washing, thus preventing backstaining while aiding in the removal of excess color.
- Jacquard Calgon description: Hard water can cause streaking and uneven color when dyeing. Calgon keeps calcium and other mineral in suspension; therefore, they will not interfere with the dyeing process.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
|WATER-BASED RESIST|| |
Clear 240 ml, Clear 66.54 ml