AMACO Claycrete Instant Papier Mache (454gm)
Amaco Claycrete is an exceptionally white papier mache that’s easy to prepare and model. Easy to use! Shape with your hands!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Amaco Claycrete is an exceptionally white papier mache that’s easy to prepare and model.
easy to use!
shape with your hands
Pure white and dries white. It’s easy to prepare, easy to model, very economical, and exceptionally white when dried at room temperature. Finished projects and very lightweight. Claycrete is non-toxic, comes in power form, and mixes with water to form a paste. Shake the closed bag first to thoroughly blend the ingredients before using. When in paste form, it is modeled or applied over an armature. Claycrete starts setting up in 30 minutes, then detailed modeling can be done. Additions will stick to the form without any problem, because it will cling to any clean surface, but will not stick to the hands. 1lb/454m of Claycrete will make 97.5 cubic inches of solid material.
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your AMACO Claycrete.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Out of the pack, Moldit Mouldable plastic comes as rock-hard pallets.
- Put Moldit in hot water and it turns into a soft Malleable blob that feels even softer than play-dough.
- From a small cable-repair to a colourful figure, you can shape the material as you like.
- Depending on the size of the blob you’re working with, you have from 30 seconds to several minutes to work your magic with Moldit.
- Once the material cools and hardens, you can reheat and reuse it as many times as you like.
- A set of materials to make one sheep of Foam Clay with chenille and beads, and one spider of Silk Clay and chenille. Including eyes.
- Contents: White and black beads, 35g white Foam Clay, 14g black Silk Clay, 1 set of funny eyes, one set of rolling eyes, 5 pcs. black chenille and two polystyrene balls.
- A set of materials to make a rabbit in Silk and Foam Clay with chenille and beads, and a carrot in Silk Clay. Including eyes.
- Contents: Pink and white beads, 35g brown Foam Clay, 14g orange Silk Clay, 14g pink Silk Clay, 1 set of happy eyes, one set of rolling eyes, 1 pcs. pink chenille, 1 pcs. green chenille and 2 polystyrene balls.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.