Jacquard Jagua Tattoo Kit Non-permanent Body Art Temporary tattoo Kit
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jacquard Jagua Tattoo Kit
A bluish-black temporary tattoo ink made from an Amazonian fruit juice, jagua has been used by indigenous peoples of the Amazon for thousands of years to create body art.
Apply to any part of the body to express yourself, fool your friends or test drive tattoo ideas!
Use the Transfer Paper & Transfer Cream to trace the design with the jagua instead of freehand drawing directly onto the skin.
It’s easy: first create the design on the Transfer Paper using a pen, pencil or stylus, then use the Cream to transfer that design onto the skin so that you can then trace it confidently with the jagua.
Safe, non-toxic and 100% natural, Jacquard’s Jagua tattoos last 1-2 weeks and LOOK LIKE A REAL TATTOO!
For ages 12+.
All the tools and supplies you need are included in this kit:
- Jagua powder
- Applicator bottle
- Fine line tip
- Eucalyptus oil
- Mixing stick
- Transfer Paper
- Transfer Cream
Get creative with the Jacquard Jagua Tattoo Kit
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Jagua Tattoo Kit.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Non-permanent body art with a shimmery twist!
- Just let the adhesive dry a little, dab on the glitter and the design is done!
- Designs last for days or are easily removed with baby oil.
- The exotic non-permanent body art of the Far East from Jacquard Products!
- Feel free to create your designs on your arms (perhaps as armbands)., on legs, around the belly button, behind the neck or anywhere you want.
- These face paint sticks are easy to apply and easy to wash off – just use a moist towelette or face washer and a bit of soapy water if necessary. Baby wipes are a good way to do it!
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|PanPastel Metallic colours sets||
Metallics I (Gold, Rich Gold, Bronze), Metallics II (Silver, Pewter, Copper)