Jacquard iDye for Natural Fabrics – 14gm Sachets
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jacquard iDye for Natural Fabrics are for 100% natural fabrics (silk,cotton,linen and rayon). One Packet dye 1.3kg of fabric.
Give a second chance to your clothing!
3 SIMPLE STEPS FOR PERFECT RESULTS:
1. Drop dissolvable dye packet in washer,then add fabric.
2. Add non-iodised salt for cotton and linen or vinegar for silk.
3. Run wash cycle.
Further instructions are available inside the packet.
Get creative with the Jacquard iDye for Natural Fabrics
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard iDye for Natural Fabrics.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Dye Poly is for synthetic fibers such as polyester and iDye natural is for natural fibres like cotton.
- Available in 8 fantastic colours for synthetics.
- Jacquard iDye Fabric Dye is simple to use. Dyeing has never been easier than with iDye from Jacquard!
- Perfect for shibori, ice dyeing, tub and low water immersion dyeing, printing, direct painting and other “alternative” dye.
- Can be used with the washing machine method or stove top method.
- Acid dyes (the ‘acid’ is white vinegar or citric acid) are used to colour silk and wool and other protein fibres (as well as some nylons), and nothing does it better! Extremely brilliant and colourfast, Jacquard Acid Dyes are highly concentrated, powdered hot water dyes that produce level, uniform colour when immersion dyeing. They exhaust extremely well and won’t bleed or fade with washing.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 0.02 cm|
Aztec Gold, Black, Bright Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Brown, Chartreuse, Chestnut, Crimson, Deep Orange, Ecru, Emerald, Fire Engine Red, Fluorescent Yellow, Gold Ochre, Gold Yellow, Gun Metal, Kelly Green, Lilac, Navy, Olive, Pink, Pumpkin, Purple, Royal Blue, Scarlet, Silver Grey, Sun Yellow, True Red, Turquoise, Violet