Jacquard iDye Poly for Polyester and Nylon Fabrics – 14gm Sachets
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jacquard iDye Poly for Polyester makes dying your fabrics fast, easy and mess free.
iDye Poly is for synthetic fibers such as polyester and iDye natural is for natural fibres like cotton.
Available in 8 fantastic colours for synthetics.
Jacquard iDye Fabric Dye is simple to use. Dyeing has never been easier than with iDye from Jacquard!
iDye comes in a dissolvable packet, so there are never any messy powders to handle: simply dissolve the packet in the dye bath or drop it in the washer, then add the fabric.
Dye is a hot water dye that produces brilliant colours and may be used on the stovetop or in the washing machine.
A single iDye packet will dye 1-1.3 kg of dry fabric.
Get creative with the Jacquard iDye Poly for Polyester
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard iDye Poly for Polyester.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- For 100% natural fabrics (silk,cotton,linen and rayon)
One Packet dye 1.3kg of fabric.
- Perfect for shibori, ice dyeing, tub and low water immersion dyeing, printing, direct painting and other “alternative” dye.
- Can be used with the washing machine method or stove top method.
- Acid dyes (the ‘acid’ is white vinegar or citric acid) are used to colour silk and wool and other protein fibres (as well as some nylons), and nothing does it better! Extremely brilliant and colourfast, Jacquard Acid Dyes are highly concentrated, powdered hot water dyes that produce level, uniform colour when immersion dyeing. They exhaust extremely well and won’t bleed or fade with washing.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 0.02 cm|
Black, Blue, Brown, Crimson, Gold Yellow, Green, Gun Metal, Kelly Green, Lilac, Orange, Pink, Red, Silver Grey, Turquoise, Violet, Yellow