Jacquard Solarfast 30 Class XL kit-Photographic art prints with sunlight
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sun-Powered Printmaking Class Kit
SolarFast sunlight-developed dyes are used to create photograms, continuous tone photographs and sun prints on paper and natural fabrics.
SolarFast is also great for painting, tie dyeing, screen printing, stamping, batik and more.
No heat setting, chemical or steam fixing necessary!
You supply the garments, and all the other supplies needed are included in the class pack.
NOTE: You will need to supply the fabric.
Ages 8+ (recommended for 30 participants).
Included in this kit:
- 30 (8.5″ x 5.5″/21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) sheets cotton sateen fabric, for making test prints
- 5 Film Markers, for drawing on film
- 40 Sheets of film (8.5″ x 5.5″/21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) one for every student with 10 extra
- 30 (8.5″ x 5.5″/21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) backerboards, for inserting in T-shirts/backing fabric
- 150 Wire pins, for securing film negatives
- 90 Sponges, for applying SolarFast dyes—one for each color for each participant (3 sponges per participant)
- Gloves, enough for 30 participants
- 4 (8 fl oz/0.24 L) bottles SolarFast dye (Orange, Violet, Red, Blue)
- 1 (8 fl oz/0.24 L) bottle SolarFast Wash, for washing prints
Just follow these 4 easy steps!
- Apply SolarFast to fabric.
- Place and secure film with pins, or place objects on coated fabric.
- Expose to sunlight 10-24 minutes.
- Wash with SolarFast Wash.
You are done!
Admire your print!
Get creative with the Jacquard Solarfast 30 Class XL kit
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Solarfast 30 Class XL kit.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Easily create photographic art prints and one-of-a-kind T-shirts by harnessing the power of sunlight.
- The SolarFast™ Starter Kit comes with everything you need to get started.
- Whether making prints from drawings, photographs, folds or objects, on paper, fabric, canvas, or clothing, the SolarFast Starter Kit offers a great introduction to sun-powered printmaking at a great value.
- Cyanotype can be used to create detailed prints from virtually any object that casts a shadow: tools, toys, plants, leaves, stones, sand string lace, ect. Simply place the object on the sensitized surface and expose to sunlight/UV.
- Jacquard Cyanotype Class kit can be used to create prints with a lot of detail from virtually any object that casts a shadow, for example: tools, toys, plants, leaves, stones, sand string lace, etc. Firstly place the object on the sensitized surface and finally expose to sunlight/UV.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|PanPastel Metallic colours sets|| |
Metallics I (Gold, Rich Gold, Bronze), Metallics II (Silver, Pewter, Copper)