Jacquard Indigo Tie Dye Kit
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Reviews (0)
This Jacquard Indigo Tie Dye Kit brings the ancient art of indigo dyeing to the home dyer in a user-friendly formulation.
Indigo dye, which comes from a plant, is one of the oldest dyes used for colouring fabrics and the one still used today to colour blue jeans. This natural dye process has long been used in many cultures around the world. The unique characteristics of indigo dyeing make it easy to create wonderful resist patterns on fabric. With a resurgence of interest in indigo and ethnic patterning in the fashion world, this kit is sure to be a winner!
Get creative with this Jacquard Indigo Tie Dye Kit!
Jacquard Indigo Tie Dye Kit are great for parties, family events, school activities or simply for building your dye collection!
For ages 8+. Dyes up to 15 yards/5 lbs (2.27 kg) of fabric or 15 T-shirts. Dye bath lasts for several weeks.
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Indigo Tie Dye Kit.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- This highly opaque paint, developed exclusively for fabric, dries soft and flexible so it moves with your fabric items and won’t crack or crumble.
- Great for use on fabric of all colors, Soft Fabric Paints are permanent and machine washable so your creativity stays intact wash after wash. Colors are mixable and can be watered down to create watercolor effects.
- Get creative in 3D with Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint!
- Paints are permanent and machine washable.
- Rock one of the hottest fashion trends around with a Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® where you can create vibrant, outrageous tie-dye art on anything you can tie dye! Just add water and a little bit of creativity for a fashion masterpiece! It’s fashion art made EASY!
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.