Jacquard Glitter Body Art Kit Non-permanent Body Art Shimmery tattoo
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jacquard Glitter Body Art
Non-permanent body art with a shimmery twist!
Draw on designs with the medical-grade adhesive using the fine applicator bottle or apply through one of the 6 included stencils.
Also can be applied with a brayer and a rubber stamp.
Just let the adhesive dry a little, dab on the glitter and the design is done!
Designs last for days or are easily removed with baby oil.
For ages 12+.
All the tools and supplies you need are included in this kit:
- 3x 4g jars of glitter (1 each in: Lavender, Turquoise and Silver).
- 14.79ml adhesive.
- 0.5mm applicator tip.
- 6 self-adhesive stencils.
- 2 cotton swabs.
- Instructions and design ideas.
Get creative with the Jacquard Glitter Body Art
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Glitter Body Art.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- The exotic non-permanent body art of the Far East from Jacquard Products!
- Feel free to create your designs on your arms (perhaps as armbands)., on legs, around the belly button, behind the neck or anywhere you want.
- A bluish-black temporary tattoo ink made from an Amazonian fruit juice, jagua has been used by indigenous peoples of the Amazon for thousands of years to create body art.
- It’s easy: first create the design on the Transfer Paper using a pen, pencil or stylus, then use the Cream to transfer that design onto the skin so that you can then trace it confidently with the jagua.
- Safe, non-toxic and 100% natural, Jacquard’s Jagua tattoos last 1-2 weeks and LOOK LIKE A REAL TATTOO!
- These face paint sticks are easy to apply and easy to wash off – just use a moist towelette or face washer and a bit of soapy water if necessary. Baby wipes are a good way to do it!
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|PanPastel Metallic colours sets|| |
Metallics I (Gold, Rich Gold, Bronze), Metallics II (Silver, Pewter, Copper)