Jacquard Mehndi Henna Kit Non-permanent Body Art Henna Tattoo Kit
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jacquard Mehndi Henna Kit
The exotic non-permanent body art of the Far East from Jacquard Products!
Traditional Mehndi is dawn on the hands and feet, but you can apply it anywhere.
Feel free to create your designs on your arms (perhaps as armbands)., on legs, around the belly button, behind the neck or anywhere you want.
For age 12+.
All the tools and supplies you need are included in this kit:
- Henna powder
- Eucalyptus oil
- Citrus/sugar solution
- Applicator bottle
- Straight pin
- Wooden mixing stick
- Cotton balls to apply the citrus/sugars solution
- Cotton swabs for wiping away small mistakes
- Toothpick for editing the design and thinning lines
Get creative with the Jacquard Mehndi Henna Kit
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Mehndi Henna Kit.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Non-permanent body art with a shimmery twist!
- Just let the adhesive dry a little, dab on the glitter and the design is done!
- Designs last for days or are easily removed with baby oil.
- A bluish-black temporary tattoo ink made from an Amazonian fruit juice, jagua has been used by indigenous peoples of the Amazon for thousands of years to create body art.
- It’s easy: first create the design on the Transfer Paper using a pen, pencil or stylus, then use the Cream to transfer that design onto the skin so that you can then trace it confidently with the jagua.
- Safe, non-toxic and 100% natural, Jacquard’s Jagua tattoos last 1-2 weeks and LOOK LIKE A REAL TATTOO!
- These face paint sticks are easy to apply and easy to wash off – just use a moist towelette or face washer and a bit of soapy water if necessary. Baby wipes are a good way to do it!
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|PanPastel Metallic colours sets|| |
Metallics I (Gold, Rich Gold, Bronze), Metallics II (Silver, Pewter, Copper)