Jacquard Marbling Holiday creativity kit 30ppl create unique patterned designs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jacquard marbling Class kit
Create colourful and unique swirl patterns on paper, fabric and more with the Jacquard marbling Class kit.
Marbling is an incredible ancient technique that is still in use nowadays by craft lovers. It consists in creating a pattern on a liquid surface and then transferring the design to paper or fabric. Release your creativity today and make beautiful patterns as unique as you are with Jacquard marbling Class kit!
It is a method of aqueous surface design, therefore can produce patterns similar to smooth marble or other kinds of stone. The patterns are the result of color floated on either plain water or a viscous solution known as size, and then carefully transferred to an absorbent surface, such as paper or fabric.
It is often employed as a writing surface for calligraphy, and especially book covers and end-papers in bookbinding, stationery garments, shoes, art pieces. Part of its appeal is that each print is a unique monotype.
Each kit contains:
- 9 bottles of Marbling (2 oz/59.15 ml) Color (1 of each color)
- 1 bottle (2 oz/59.15 ml) of Synthetic Gall
- 10 plastic droppers
- 1 package of Alum (1 lb/0.45 kg, for pretreating the paper or fabric)
- 2 yards of 61″/154.94 cm cotton sheeting
- 1 Carrageenan pack (4 oz/113.40 g, quick-wetting marbling medium
- Printed instructions
You can customize clothes shoes and accessories, everyone will be impressed with the results, each design is like a fingerprint!
Jacquard marbling Class kit
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard marbling Class kit.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Create colourful and unique swirl patterns on paper, fabric and more with the Jacquard Marbling Starter Kit.
- Jacquard Cyanotype Class kit can be used to create prints with a lot of detail from virtually any object that casts a shadow, for example: tools, toys, plants, leaves, stones, sand string lace, etc. Firstly place the object on the sensitized surface and finally expose to sunlight/UV.
- SolarFast sunlight-developed dyes are used to create photograms, continuous tone photographs and sun prints on paper and natural fabrics.
- SolarFast is also great for painting, tie dyeing, screen printing, stamping, batik and more.
- Jacquard Pinata Class Kit contains beautiful, highly saturated, acid-free and transparent. Because it is alcohol-based and moisture resistant when dry, Piñata Colours works well on practically any clean surface, for example: glass to plastic, polymer clay, wood to metal. Also use Piñata in calligraphy, faux finishing techniques, graphic and airbrush applications, as well as wood and leather staining.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|Tulip shimmer colours|| |
Mermaid Shimmer, Unicorn Shimmer