Jacquard Cyanotype Holiday creativity kit 30ppl solar art print w.sunlight easy
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jacquard Cyanotype Class kit
Sun-Powered Printmaking Starter Kit
Jacquard Cyanotype Class kit can be used to create prints with a lot of detail from virtually any object that casts a shadow, for example: tools, toys, plants, leaves, stones, sand string lace, etc. Firstly place the object on the sensitized surface and finally expose to sunlight/UV. By using a digitally-printed photographic negative instead of an object, jacquard Cyanotype Class kit may also be used to create full-resolution photographs on paper or fabric. Great for photographers, mixed media artists, printmakers, quilters, kids and moreover.
The process is easy, forgiving, quick, magical and fun.
A bit of history…
Cyanotype is an antique photographic process distinctive for producing Prussian blue monochromatic prints. Developed in the mid-19th century, cyanotype was quickly embraced as an inexpensive method for reproducing different kind if 2d prints, for example: photographs, documents, maps and plans (hence the enduring architectural term “blueprint”).
Famously, it was also used by Ana Atkins and other field biologists for indexing plant specimens—the first photograms ever made!
Cyanotype is a remarkably simple process that employs two inexpensive chemicals and sunlight/UV.
Prints can be made on any natural fiber like: paper, cotton, silk, wool, wood, etc.
Included in this kit:
- 30—Pretreated Cyanotype Fabric Sheets (8.5” x 11”/21.59 cm x 27.94 cm)
- 30—Film Sheets (8.5” x 11”/21.59 cm x 27.94 cm)
- 6—Film Markers
- 6—Cardboard backerboards (8.5” x 11”/21.59 cm x 27.94 cm)
- Printed Instructions
Just follow these 5 easy steps!
- Place objects or a film negative on the cyanotype fabric.
- Secure with glass or pins if necessary and expose to sunlight.
- Remove objects or film negative from fabric.
- Submerge exposed fabric in water.
- Dry your cyanotype print.
Get creative with the Jacquard Cyanotype Class kit
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Cyanotype Class kit.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Cyanotype can be used to create detailed prints from virtually any object that casts a shadow: tools, toys, plants, leaves, stones, sand string lace, ect. Simply place the object on the sensitized surface and expose to sunlight/UV.
- Create colourful and unique swirl patterns on paper, fabric and more with the Jacquard marbling Class kit.
- Marbling is an incredible ancient technique that is still in use nowadays by craft lovers. It consists in creating a pattern on a liquid surface and then transferring the design to paper or fabric. Release your creativity today and make beautiful patterns as unique as you are with Jacquard marbling Class kit!
- SolarFast sunlight-developed dyes are used to create photograms, continuous tone photographs and sun prints on paper and natural fabrics.
- SolarFast is also great for painting, tie dyeing, screen printing, stamping, batik and more.
- Jacquard Pinata Class Kit contains beautiful, highly saturated, acid-free and transparent. Because it is alcohol-based and moisture resistant when dry, Piñata Colours works well on practically any clean surface, for example: glass to plastic, polymer clay, wood to metal. Also use Piñata in calligraphy, faux finishing techniques, graphic and airbrush applications, as well as wood and leather staining.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|PanPastel Metallic colours sets||
Metallics I (Gold, Rich Gold, Bronze), Metallics II (Silver, Pewter, Copper)