Jacquard Soda Ash Dye Fixer for use with Procion MX Fabric Dyes 454gm, 1kg, 2.27kg
$19.50 – $39.95
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Soda Ash dye fixer is a mild alkali that promotes the chemical reaction between Procion MX fiber reactive dyes and cellulose fiber. It is also known as sodium carbonate, washing soda or sal soda. Soda Ash is necessary to activate and set Procion MX dye.
- For tie dye (pre-soak method): Use one cup per gallon of warm water. Soak fabric in mixture for 20 min. Squeeze/wring out excess solution by hand. Do not rinse out.
- For immersion dyeing cellulose fibers: Use 1/4 to 1/3 cup per 3 gallons of water. Add to dye bath per instructions.
- For dyeing cellulose fibers in washing machine: Use 2-3 cups per load. Dissolve in 1 quart hot water. Gradually add to dyebath in washer per instructions.
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Soda Ash Dye Fixer.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Jacquard Procion MX Dyes is perfect for shibori, ice dyeing, tub and low water immersion dyeing, printing, direct painting and other “alternative” dye.
- This specially formulated indigo is already 60% reduced, therefore, it allows you to use Soda Ash instead of nasty Lye in the dye vat. Extremely easy to use, Pre-Reduced Indigo makes setting up an Indigo vat almost effortless. There is no need to grind, then paste up the Indigo granules because they dissolve easily in water. You can have the vat prepared in about 10 minutes!
- Synthrapol is an industrial strength, pH neutral, liquid detergent used as a prewash and afterwash for dyed or painted fabrics and as a wetting agent for fabric dyes and paints. Synthrapol has the unique property of keeping loose dye suspended during washing, thus preventing backstaining while aiding in the removal of excess color.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
454 gm, 1 kg, 2.27 kg