Jacquard Solarfast Starter Kit-Photographic art prints with sunlight
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sun-Powered Printmaking Starter Kit
Easily create photographic art prints and one-of-a-kind T-shirts by harnessing the power of sunlight:
the SolarFast™ Starter Kit comes with everything you need to get started.
Whether making prints from drawings, photographs, folds or objects, on paper, fabric, canvas, or clothing, the SolarFast Starter Kit offers a great introduction to sun-powered printmaking at a great value.
For first time SolarFast users, kids, photographers, printmakers, novices, drawers and artists of every kind, there is no better introduction to sun-powered printmaking than the SolarFast Starter Kit. Great for kids ages 8+. Kit prints up to 8 shirts/several dozen paper prints.
Included in this kit:
- 3 – 2 fl oz/59.15 ml bottles of SolarFast (Orange, Violet and Blue)
- 2 fl oz/59.15 ml bottle SolarFast Wash
- Jacquard Film Marker
- 6 Small Sponges
- 8 T-Pins
- 3 Sheets SolarFast Film
- Cotton Test Fabric
- Quick Start Guide
Just follow these 5 easy steps!
- Print your negative onto transparent film using a laser or inkjet printer.
- Apply SolarFast™ to fabric or heavy artist paper with a brush, sponge or brayer.
- Place your negative, waterproof side down (print side up) directly on the wet surface.
- Expose your coated paper or fabric to sunlight.
- Wash your print to complete the color development and wash out excess/undeveloped dye.
Get creative with the Jacquard Solarfast Starter Kit
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Solarfast Starter Kit.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- SolarFast sunlight-developed dyes are used to create photograms, continuous tone photographs and sun prints on paper and natural fabrics.
- SolarFast is also great for painting, tie dyeing, screen printing, stamping, batik and more.
- Cyanotype can be used to create detailed prints from virtually any object that casts a shadow: tools, toys, plants, leaves, stones, sand string lace, ect. Simply place the object on the sensitized surface and expose to sunlight/UV.
- Jacquard Cyanotype Class kit can be used to create prints with a lot of detail from virtually any object that casts a shadow, for example: tools, toys, plants, leaves, stones, sand string lace, etc. Firstly place the object on the sensitized surface and finally expose to sunlight/UV.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|PanPastel Metallic colours sets|| |
Metallics I (Gold, Rich Gold, Bronze), Metallics II (Silver, Pewter, Copper)