ESSDEE Premium Block Printing Black Ink 100ml DIY
- Reviews (0)
Premium ESSDEE Black Printing Ink is a high quality water-based ink, made with specialist ingredients for smooth and vibrant prints.
This non-permanent ink has enhanced tack and excellent transfer properties. It has a perfect balance between working and drying time, making it easy to use and clean up.
To create a full pallet of colours, tints, tones and shades, intermix Essdee premium block printing inks. This inks print well onto all grades of paper and card.
Get creative with the ESSDEE Black Printing Ink
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your ESSDEE Black Printing Ink.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- 5 Premium block printing ink in 100ml tubes.
- Essdee premium block printing ink is a high quality water-based ink made with specialist ingredients for smooth, vibrant prints.
- This non-permanent ink has enhanced tack and excellent transfer properties. It has a perfect balance between working and drying time, making it easy to use and clean up.
- Essdee premium block printing ink prints well onto all grades of paper and card, and can be intermixed to create a full pallet of colours, tints, tones and shades.
- A soft compound EPDM at 40 shore.
- Exposure to daylight or printers chemicals don’t affect ESSDEE Fabric Roller, this is a long life product.
- This brayer is designed to give a more compliant coverage than hard rubber material. More forgiving on uneven surfaces , proving to be a favourite with certain printing methods but needing extra care in storage to prevent indentation to its soft surface.
- Especially developed for relief printing.
- The rigid polypropylene easy-clean ESSDEE Ink Tray is 240mm x 200mm and a useful 16mm deep.
- Complete with Euro hanger for planogram merchandising or convenient storage and drying at home, this tray is for use with rollers upto 200mm wide.
- Ideal for mixing paint, PVA and other water based materials, its slightly angled walls make it useful for all types of crafts that have ‘runaway’ items such as bead-making.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.