ESSDEE Ink Tray 240x200mm + Euro Hangar
- Reviews (0)
The rigid polypropylene easy-clean ESSDEE Ink Tray is 240mm x 200mm and a useful 16mm deep. Complete with Euro hanger for planogram merchandising or convenient storage and drying at home, this tray is for use with rollers upto 200mm wide. Ideal for mixing paint, PVA and other water based materials, its slightly angled walls make it useful for all types of crafts that have ‘runaway’ items such as bead-making.
- Sturdy, easy to clean ink tray with Euro hanger.
- 240mm x 200mm size
- 16mm deep
- Ideal for keeping track of beads and other small items
Designed for easy rolling of block printing inks. Also ideal for mixing paint, PVA and other water based materials
ESSDEE Ink Tray
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your ESSDEE Ink Tray.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Premium ESSDEE Black Printing Ink is a high quality water-based ink, made with specialist ingredients for smooth and vibrant prints.
- This non-permanent ink has enhanced tack and excellent transfer properties. It has a perfect balance between working and drying time, making it easy to use and clean up.
- To create a full pallet of colours, tints, tones and shades, intermix Essdee premium block printing inks. This inks print well onto all grades of paper and card.
- Our new retail-boxed standard roller now comes with a machine-ground EPDM rubber roller surface, bringing a high quality fully-ground roller to a new lower price point.
- The perfectly concentric surface provides excellent pickup and deposit of ink and more consistent results every time, making for a better user experience.
- The rigid body and steel brackets give strength to the durable 70 shore EPDM rubber roller enabling heavy use, out-performing natural rubber.
- Suitable for use with both water based and oil based ink, and also resistant to solvents.
- The handle is manufactured from polypropylene with a hanging slot.
- A soft compound EPDM at 40 shore.
- Exposure to daylight or printers chemicals don’t affect ESSDEE Fabric Roller, this is a long life product.
- This brayer is designed to give a more compliant coverage than hard rubber material. More forgiving on uneven surfaces , proving to be a favourite with certain printing methods but needing extra care in storage to prevent indentation to its soft surface.
- Especially developed for relief printing.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.