Jacquard Textile Colours 199.62 ml (3x Jars)
The go-to, artist’s standard for professional-quality fabric paints, Jacquard Textile Colours leaves fabric as soft as possible.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The go-to, artist’s standard for professional-quality fabric paints, Jacquard Textile Colours leaves fabric as soft as possible and holds up exceptionally well to washing. Permanent and colorfast on both synthetic and natural fabrics, including stretchy and extruded fabrics, as well as on other porous and semi-porous surfaces like wood and leather, Textile Color never chips, cracks or peels, even with repeated wear and washing. Applied straight from the bottle, the color is semi-transparent and intense. Add up to 25% water to this medium-bodied paint to increase transparency and reduce viscosity, or mix with #100 Colorless Extender to achieve any degree of transparency without affecting the consistency of the paint. Mix with #123 White for pastels. For opaque colors, mix with #220 Super Opaque White or use Neopaque paints.
Textile Colors can be intermixed to form essentially any color. They can also be mixed an/or used in conjunction with our Lumiere, Neopaque and Dye-Na-Flow lines, and are also an excellent medium for Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments.
PLEASE NOTE PRICE IS FOR 3X JARS
Techniques to use Jacquard Textile Colours:
Painting, block printing, mono printing, stenciling and stamping.
On what materials can Jacquard Fabric Colours be used?
Natural and synthetic fabrics, leather, wood, shoes, canvas, paper and more
How to use Jacquard Fabric Paints?
Jacquard Textile Colors are easy to use. Right from the start you can create fun and exciting projects that will impress your friends and satisfy your creative urges. And as your experience grows so will your repertoire of techniques.
- Jacquard Textile Colors can be applied with brushes, stamp pads, squirt bottles, and airbrush. For airbrushing thin with water up to 25%.
- After drying, Jacquard Textile Colors must be set with heat. There are several ways to do it:
- This is the best method. Use a dry iron and iron on the reverse side on the appropriate setting for the fabric.
- Have the dryer on as hot a temperature as the fabric will take for about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Promptly clean all tools with warm water.
Here are some tips to get started with your Jacquard Textile Colours:
- Right out of the bottle Jacquard Textile Colors provides you with 32 gorgeous colors — plenty for many projects. But if you need more you can easily mix the colors to make any color you desire.
- You can mix White (JAC123) into any other color to create pastels. Try mixing in a little at first and then adding more if you want to increase the effect.
- You can increase the transparency of any color by adding Colorless Extender (JAC100) to it. The more you add the more transparent the color will be.
Increasing Transparency & Flowability
- You can increase both transparency and flowability by adding up to 25% water. This will give you more of a watercolor effect.
- They also mix beautifully with Dye-Na-Flow, Lumiere, and Neopaque.
- Jacquard Textile Colors are a great medium for Pearl Ex Powders—make your own metallics!
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
Jacquard YouCAN is the first ever refillable air powered spray can that looks and feels just like a regular aerosol can.
It can be filled with ANY liquid and used over and over again!
Jacquard Airbrush Colour are water-based, artist quality, Airbrush Color paints specifically formulated for airbrushing. The Airbrush Exciters contain information and instructions in English, Spanish, French and German.
Our most versatile product yet, Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments may be used any time a metallic or pearlescent effect is desired: mix them into acrylics, oils, printing inks, encaustics, alcohol inks, epoxy, glues, casting resins, clay, varnishes…the list goes on!
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|Jacquard Textile Colour||
Apple Green, Black, Brown, Brown Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Colourless Extender, Emerald Green, Fluorescent Blue, Fluorescent Green, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Violet, Fluorescent Yellow, Goldenrod, Maroon, Mars Red, Navy, Neutral Grey, Olive Green, Orange, Periwinkle, Pink, Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Ruby Red, Russet, Sapphire Blue, Scarlet, Sky Blue, Spruce, Super Opaque White, Terre Verte, True Red, Turquoise, Violet, White, Yellow, Yellow Ochre