- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jacquard Neopaque Sneakers Series shares many characteristics with Lumiere but is formulated with traditional pigments instead of metallics. A great companion to Textile Color for black fabrics, these super opaque paints provide maximum coverage on virtually any dark ground. Exceptionally washfast on fabric, Neopaque is also permanent on a wide variety of other surfaces, including leather, vinyl, canvas, stone, plastic and rubber. Professional shoe painters depend on Neopaque for its superior durability and adhesion to non-traditional surfaces—it won’t crack, peel or chip, even with continuous wear. Great for fine arts, textiles, leather and more, Neopaque is unsurpassed for coverage, versatility and performance.
PLEASE NOTE PRICE IS FOR 3X JARS
Techniques to use Jacquard Neopaque Sneakers Series:
Paint, screen, stencil, stamp; add to Lumiere for an antique effect
On what materials can Jacquard Neopaque Sneakers Series be used?
natural and synthetic fabrics, leather, wood, canvas, clay, vinyl, plastic, rubber, stone, paper and more200
How to use Jacquard Neopaque Sneakers Series?
Jacquard Neopaque is easy to use. Right from the start you can create fun and exciting projects that will impress your friends and satisfy your creative urges. And as your experience grows so will your repertoire of techniques.They also mix beautifully with Lumiere, Dye-Na-Flow, and Textile Colors.Neopaque Colorless Extender (JAC579) is an excellent medium for Pearl Ex Powders. Adding Pearl Ex to the other Neopaque colors will result in a muted metallic effect due to the opaque nature of the paints.
- Jacquard Neopaque can be applied with brushes, stamp pads, squirt bottles, and airbrush. For airbrushing thin with water up to 25%.
- After drying, Jacquard Neopaque must be set with heat. There are several ways to do it:
- This is the best method. Use a dry iron and iron on the reverse side on the appropriate setting for the fabric.
- Have the dryer on as hot a temperature as the fabric will take for about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Promptly clean all tools with warm water.
Here are some tips to get started with your Jacquard Neopaque Sneakers Series:
- Jacquard Neopaque comes in 13 and you can easily mix them to make any color you desire.
- You can mix Neopaque White (JAC589) into any other Neopaque color to create pastels. Try mixing in a little at first and then adding more if you want to increase the effect..
- You can increase the transparency of any color by adding Flowable Extender ( JAC579) to it. The more you add the more transparent the color will be.
Increasing Transparency & Flowability
- You can increase both transparency and flowability by adding up to 25% water. This will give you more of a watercolor effect.
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
Jacquard YouCAN is the first ever refillable air powered spray can that looks and feels just like a regular aerosol can.
It can be filled with ANY liquid and used over and over again!
Jacquard Airbrush Colour are water-based, artist quality, Airbrush Color paints specifically formulated for airbrushing. The Airbrush Exciters contain information and instructions in English, Spanish, French and German.
Our most versatile product yet, Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments may be used any time a metallic or pearlescent effect is desired: mix them into acrylics, oils, printing inks, encaustics, alcohol inks, epoxy, glues, casting resins, clay, varnishes…the list goes on!
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|Neopaque-Sneaker Series Colours||
Concrete Grey, Fire Red, Gamma Blue, Miami, Military Green, Navy, Tanned Leather, Volt