Lousy ink is the world first 100% recycled artist ink sourced from upcycled inkjet printer cartridges. By reimagining waste, they not only help the planet but encourage more sustainable creative practices.
Lousy ink – 100% recycled artist ink
$17.00 – $24.00
This world first 100% recycled artist ink is sourced from upcycled inkjet printer cartridges.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Black Ink
- 50ml or 100ml
- 100% recycled ink
- Includes glass eye-dropper
- Touch-dry within seconds
- Perfect for brushes, markers & stamp
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Lousy ink .
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Our most versatile product yet, Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments may be used any time a metallic or pearlescent effect is desired: mix them into acrylics, oils, printing inks, encaustics, alcohol inks, epoxy, glues, casting resins, clay, varnishes…the list goes on!
- This double-sided rubber Renoir Ezy Carve Printing Block (30x30cm) will reproduce artwork without gaps or hollows and is easier to carve than lino. This smooth carving high-quality lino block will not warp or peel and does not crack or dry out. Ezy Carve Printing Blocks can be stored for years.
- This comprehensive ESSDEE Cutting & Printing Kit includes a wide selection of tools and materials for Lino cutting and printing. You can experiment with artisan printing techniques and compare traditional lino and the new Softcut materials, which add new possibilities for beginners and experienced users alike.
- The 6 different lino cutters allow varied carving styles, whilst the safety cutter and hand guard ensure safe working for younger or less experienced users. The 3-in-1 Baren is a tool for transferring ink from your lino block to paper, but can also be used as a desk tidy for your cutters and as a stamping tool when used with the included self-adhesive Softcut™ discs.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.