JACQUARD GUTTA RESIST AND SOLVENT- Outline of an image on silk
$32.60 – $82.50
- Reviews (0)
JACQUARD GUTTA RESIST AND SOLVENT
If you need to draw the outline of an image on silk, Gutta resist is what you need to use. Gutta stops the flow of dye at the resist lines, when you use it with liquid dyes. Jacquard’s traditional Gutta Resist is made from natural Gutta-percha (tree sap), which produces the finest resist available. Gutta resists air dry and are intended to remain permanently on the fabric. Gutta is NOT water-based and can only be thinned and cleaned up with the Gutta Resist Solvent.
Any resist should be completely dry before applying dye. You can remove Gutta from fabric by dry-cleaning. Colored guttas cannot be dry-clean if they are meant to remain on the fabric.
Note: Gutta Resist may have to be thinned (with Gutta Resist Solvent) if you use it with heavier silks so it completely penetrates the fabric.
QUANTITY JACQUARD GUTTA RESIST SOLVENT: 4 fl oz/118.29 ml
Used to thin Gutta Resist and clean application bottles/tools.
– For use ONLY with Jacquard Gutta Resists (not water-based resists).
– Gutta Resist Solvent is NOT designed to remove Gutta Resist from fabric.
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your JACQUARD GUTTA RESIST AND SOLVENT.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- JACQUARD SODIUM ALGINATE SH is a derivative of seaweed which acts as a thicker dyes for painting, stamping or screen printing. For thicker fabrics, use a thinner consistency of liquid dye solution to ensure dye penetration.
- JACQUARD SYNTHRAPOL is an industrial strength, pH neutral, liquid detergent used as a prewash and afterwash for dyed or painted fabrics and as a wetting agent for fabric dyes and paints. Synthrapol has the unique property of keeping loose dye suspended during washing, thus preventing backstaining while aiding in the removal of excess color.
- Jacquard Calgon description: Hard water can cause streaking and uneven color when dyeing. Calgon keeps calcium and other mineral in suspension; therefore, they will not interfere with the dyeing process.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!