- Reviews (0)
QUANTITY: 454 gm/1lb
Jacquard Calgon description: Hard water can cause streaking and uneven color when dyeing. Calgon keeps calcium and other mineral in suspension; therefore, they will not interfere with the dyeing process.
Use 1 cup/0.23 kg Calgon per washing machine load when dyeing in washing machine. Use 1/4 teaspoon/1.25 g per 8 fl oz/0.24 L dye solution in dye bath.
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Calgon.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Carrageenan is a natural seaweed gelling agent that provides a viscous surface for marbling on fabric and paper.
- Synthrapol is an industrial strength, pH neutral, liquid detergent used as a prewash and afterwash for dyed or painted fabrics and as a wetting agent for fabric dyes and paints. Synthrapol has the unique property of keeping loose dye suspended during washing, thus preventing backstaining while aiding in the removal of excess color.
- Jacquard Encaustic Medium is a 8/1 blend of White Filtered Beeswax and Damar Resin is perfect for encaustic applications. It comes in easy-to-measure pellets. Can be used alone for collage techniques likewise be mixed with any encaustic paints or pigments.
- The Damar resin raises the melting temperature so the wax is less susceptible to heat damage. It allows the Jacquard Encaustic Medium to cure and harden over time, as a result, makes it more durable and prevents blooming (a whitish haze that can appear on the surface of a painting). Resin also allows the Encaustic Medium to be polished to a high gloss, preventing blooming and giving it more depth and intensity.
- Although beeswax and medium are translucent, beeswax by itself will not maintain its translucency.
simplyspray.com.au where you can find Simply Sprays Upholstery fabric spray paint and arts and crafts supplies. The oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.