- Reviews (0)
JACQUARD YELLOW BEESWAX is 100% Pure yellow refined beeswax for batik, candle making and crafts. The flexibility of beeswax will give less “crackle” when used in batik.
Melting point: 144-149°F/62-65°C
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your JACQUARD YELLOW BEESWAX.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- These wax flakes come from a renewable resource – it is a vegetable by-product. It is biodegradable and has no fumes when heated. It is popular for candle making, because it is non-toxic and burns cleaner than paraffin.
- Soy Wax has a low melting temperature and can be used for a gentle, cold water batik dye method. It washes out with hot water and soap.
- Jacquard Calgon description: Hard water can cause streaking and uneven color when dyeing. Calgon keeps calcium and other mineral in suspension; therefore, they will not interfere with the dyeing process.
- Methocel is a synthetic thickener that provides a viscous surface for fabric and paper marbling. It is also used in book arts as a paper sizing, for paste papers and to slow the drying time of PVA glues. Compared to natural thickeners, Methocel is more economical and longer lasting.
simplyspray.com.au where you can find Simply Sprays Upholstery fabric spray paint and arts and crafts supplies. The oasis for creatives!