Tulip Tie Dye Kit – Ice Cream Shoppe
- Reviews (0)
Dessert comes first when you treat your creativity to a tie-dye experience with the Tulip® Ice Cream Shoppe One-Step Tie-Dye Kit! Stocked with 8 yummy shades of pastel One-Step Dye (Cupcake, Strawberry, Lemon, Mint, Cotton Candy, Lavender, Blackberry and Butterscotch), gloves, rubber bands, and an inspiration guide, this kit is ready to sweeten your style with colorfully cool looks you can mix & match. Dyes up to 12 projects. Each bottle makes up to 2.75 fl. oz. of dye. Makes a great gift too!
The best tie dye kit on the market in 2021!
Includes dye, rubber bands and gloves. Just add water!
Tulip Tie Dye Kit Ice Cream Shoppe Contents
How to Tie Dye – EASY Instructions for Beginners
Tie dye kit instructions:
Set up work surface
Protect work surface with a plastic tablecloth or trash bags. Cover with a layer of paper towels.
Prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheet. Choose desired technique. If using wet technique, use directly from washer. If using dry technique, first dry fabric in dryer.
If using a flat method of dyeing, place plastic wrap or trash bag between layers of fabric to keep dye from seeping through to other side.
Wearing rubber gloves, add water to dye bottle, filling to line. Replace cap tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved. Use full-strength for intense colours. For a lighter shade of colour, add more water using extra bottles if needed.
Apply dye on fabric, checking to make sure dye has penetrated into folds. Do not over-saturate fabric. If dye is applied too close together, the colours may become muddy.
Check backside of fabric item to make sure dye has penetrated to backside. If not, carefully flip fabric item over and add dye.
Wrap, let set, rinse
Cover dyed fabric with plastic wrap to keep damp. Let set 8-12 hours or longer for most intense colors. Fully rinse dyed fabric in warm water until all extra dye is removed and water runs clear – removing rubber bands if used.
Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for the fabric and a small amount of laundry soap. Wash and dry separately.
Wash separately the first few washes. Do not allow dyed fabric to rest wet on other items.
General Tips and Tricks for Tie Dyeing Fabrics:
Natural fibers like cotton, silk, and linen absorb dyes much easier than sythetic fabrics.
While dyes do revive old fabrics, they won’t hide stains.
If mixing dyes to create your own colour, test the dye mixture with a paper towel before putting in the fabric.
After removing the fabric from the bath, rinse it first in warm water and then in cool water until the water runs clear.
Wash the dyed fabric by itself for the first few times. You can add a small white cloth with it in the washing machine to see if it still bleeds colour.
Use hot water and powdered cleanser or bleach to clean the containers or sinks you used to dye the fabric.
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Activity Kits are full of tons of colorful fun! Great for multicolour projects and group activities.
- The incredible vibrancy, along with colours that stay bold and beautiful through repeated washings, makes Tulip One-Step Tie Dye America’s Favorite!
- Rock one of the hottest fashion trends around with a Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® where you can create vibrant, outrageous tie-dye art on anything you can tie dye! Just add water and a little bit of creativity for a fashion masterpiece!
- It’s fashion art made EASY!
- They make great gifts and are wonderful party activities.
- Kits contain everything needed for dyeing (except the fabric): pre-measured Procion MX Dye powder (in convenient applicator bottles), Soda Ash dye fixer, rubber bands, gloves and easy-to-follow instructions. Ages 8+
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.