Permaset Aqua Screen Printing Kit,6 Col.+ Screen, easy Fabric Print
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Permaset Aqua Screen Printing
Everything you need to start printing onto fabric and t-shirts using these unique, water-based fabric inks.
This kit contains:
- 100ml jars of Jet Black, Green B, Mid Red, Blue B, Orange R and Mid-Yellow
- 1 x 29 x 34cm meshed screen
- 1 x 20cm long squeegee
- a 50cm roll of 24mm wide masking tape.0..0
- 8 sheets of Ezy-Cut stencil paper
- Illustrated instructions.
Get creative with the Permaset Aqua Screen Printing
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Permaset Aqua Screen Printing.
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Jacquard Products has two screen printing kits featuring Jacquard Professional Screen Printing Inks that will appeal to beginners and professional screen printers alike. The Opaque Colors Screen Printing is designed for printing on dark backgrounds.
- Jacquard Screen Life is an additive for extending the open time of water-based screen kits and paints when screen printing.
- It is added to Lumiere and fabric paints to avoid drying in the screen so you can maneuver the paint for a more extender period of time. Screen life acts by preserving water retention, consequently allows longer working time while printing.
- It makes washing up much quicker and can be used with the Jacquard Neopaque range.
- Screen life is used primarily during long print runs or when printing in hot and dry conditions.
- Jacquard Products has two screen printing kits featuring Jacquard Professional Screen Printing Inks that will appeal to beginners and professional screen printers alike. The Semi-Transparent Colors Screen Printing Kit is designed for printing on light backgrounds.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 15 cm|
|PanPastel Metallic colours sets||
Metallics I (Gold, Rich Gold, Bronze), Metallics II (Silver, Pewter, Copper)