- Reviews (0)
Jacquard Screen Life – Screen printing
Jacquard Screen Life is an additive for extending the open time of water-based screen kits and paints when screen printing.
It is added to Lumiere and fabric paints to avoid drying in the screen so you can maneuver the paint for a more extender period of time. Screen life acts by preserving water retention, consequently allows longer working time while printing.
It makes washing up much quicker and can be used with the Jacquard Neopaque range.
Screen life is used primarily during long print runs or when printing in hot and dry conditions.
Add 1 teaspoon/5 ml of Screen Life per 16 fl oz/0.47 L of paint or ink. Mix well before using.
- 240ml Jacquard Screen Life Works great with Versatex Printing inks!
- Always read and follow the instructions before starting to get better results with your Jacquard Screen Life – Screen printing
If you are after garments, caps, bags or any other promotional supplement please contact us through:
Some other products you might enjoy below!
- Jacquard Products has two screen printing kits featuring Jacquard Professional Screen Printing Inks that will appeal to beginners and professional screen printers alike. The Semi-Transparent Colors Screen Printing Kit is designed for printing on light backgrounds.
- Everything you need to start printing onto fabric and t-shirts using these unique, water-based fabric inks.
- Jacquard Products has two screen printing kits featuring Jacquard Professional Screen Printing Inks that will appeal to beginners and professional screen printers alike. The Opaque Colors Screen Printing is designed for printing on dark backgrounds.
simplyspray.com.au the oasis for creatives!
Company based in Sydney, Australia.
Find all types of products to make amazing design creations, to embellish your belongings and to renew your Home Decor.